About Bruce R. Jacobs, The Miramar Lawyer
Bruce R. Jacobs has been representing clients in Florida for 25+ years. He has the knowledge and experience to handle a wide variety of cases, including:
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, with Honors, from the University of Florida in May of 1987
Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center in May of 1990.
Awards and Honors:
- Dean’s List, University of Florida
- Golden Key National Honorary
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship, University of Miami School of Law.
Professional and Community Involvement:
- Florida Bar Real Property and Probate Section, member
- American Bar Association, member
- Dade County Bar Association, member
- Dade County Pro Bono Project “Put Something Back”
- JFK Middle School Mentor
Your Miramar Lawyer
Call (954) 961-1993